To Delete a course (How To Remove a Language On Duolingo) or simply reset it, follow these instructions.
How To Remove a Language On Duolingo:
- Open the Duolingo App or Website:
- If you’re using the mobile app, open it on your device.
- If you’re using the website, open your web browser and go to Duolingo’s official website (https://www.duolingo.com/).
- Log In:
- If you’re not already logged in, log in to your Duolingo account using your username and password.
- Access Your Profile:
- On the mobile app, tap on the profile icon (usually a silhouette of a person) at the bottom right corner.
- On the website, click on your profile picture at the top right corner to access your profile.
- Go to Language Settings:
- On the mobile app, tap on the gear/settings icon (usually located in the top left or top right corner of your profile page).
- On the website, click on “Settings” from the dropdown menu that appears when you click on your profile picture.
- Manage Languages:
- Look for an option related to “Languages” or “Learning language” in the settings menu.
- Remove a Language:
- Within the language settings, you should see a list of the languages you are currently learning or have added.
- To remove a language, simply find the language you want to remove from your list and tap on it (on the mobile app) or click on it (on the website).
- You should find an option to “Remove” or “Reset Progress” for that language. Tap or click on that option.
- Duolingo may ask for confirmation to ensure you want to remove the language. Confirm your choice to proceed with the removal.
- Once you confirm, the language will be removed from your Duolingo account. Read This Post if You Do not Know Cancel Plus on Duolingo “How To Cancel Duolingo Plus”
These operations (how to delete languages on duolingo) are only accessible online.
Thanks For Reading This Post Have A Nice Day !!!
Read More Post :
- Visit Home Page Click Here
- For Download Duolingo From Play Store Click Here .
- Duolingo Practice Test Free ”Unlock Language Proficiency”