After 12th Science Courses list:- In today’s time doing 12th from Science stream is a very difficult task. In Science stream you have to study difficult subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Maths. But it would have been even more difficult to choose a career after 12th science, because the options are very many, so let’s know in detail in this post that 12th Ke Baad Kya Kare Science Student? & After 12th Science Courses list.
in this Post we cover the following Topic : (12 ke baad kya kare science wale ,12th science ke baad kya kare , after 12th science courses list , 12th Ke Baad Kya Kare Science Student, fields after 12th science, after 12th science)
Like 12th commerce or arts, it does not all have the same syllabus, but the major in science stream is divided into two parts, and both of them are opposite to each other. After these two, we will know the career option (12th science ke baad kya kare) further in this post, there is a small request that you read this post completely, so that you can get complete information about this post.
After 12th Science Course List (12th Ke Baad Kya Kare Science Student?)
After doing 12th Science, there is a lot for you to do, there are many bachelor degree courses, there are many types of diploma courses, there are many types of computer courses and there are government jobs.
The best thing is that apart from your stream, you can also do courses in other streams (Arts and Commerce).
12th Science is mainly divided into two groups:-
PCB :- In PCB you have to study Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
PCM:- In while in PCM you have to study Maths with Physics and Chemistry.
Apart from these two, there is also a third group, which is called PCBM. In this, you have to study all four subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Maths.
It is difficult to study all four difficult subjects in PCBM at the same time, but its benefits are also many. After passing 12th from PCBM, you can also do courses after both PCB and PCM.
Bachelor Degree After 12th Science COURSES LIST PCB
Following are the major Bachelor’s degree after 12th Science PCB:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor in Pharmacy
- B.Sc in Agriculture (B.Sc Agriculture)
- BSc in Nursing
- Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS)
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
- Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (BUMS)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry
The most famous, after 12th PCB, is MBBS course. This is an undergraduate program of 5.5 years, in which you are taught 4.5 years and in the last 1 year you have to do internship.
It is mandatory to pass NEET for admission in MBBS. According to this score, you get admission in government or private medical college.
Apart from MBBS, there are many other medical courses in which admission is not available without NEET. So you should know that first. Or comment the name of the course below. I or someone else will tell you whether NEET is necessary for that or not.
Whether it is a bachelor’s degree related to medicine, it takes more time and money for you. So if you want to get a job quickly by spending less money, then you can do paramedical course. Since these are job oriented courses, then the chances of getting a job after doing it are high.
Paramedical Course After 12th Science PCB
Following are the major Paramedical courses after 12th Science PCB:
- BSc in Operation Theater Technology
- BSc in Xray
- BSc in Medical Lab Technology
- BSc in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology
- Diploma in Physiotherapy
- Diploma in Dialysis Technician
- Diploma in Medical Imaging Technology
- Diploma in Orthopedics
- Certificate in Nutrition and Child Care Certificate
- Certificate in ECG and CT Scan Technician
Almost all career options related to medical courses fall into the trading career, the demand for such careers is always there. If you do the above mentioned bachelor degree, diploma or certificate course, then like other fields, there will not be as much problem of finding a job in it.
12th Science PCM Ke Baad Kya Kare?
12th PCM consists of Physics, Chemistry and Maths. Most of the people are understand that engineering is a good option after this. But it is not so. There are lot of many career options other than engineering.
Bachelor Degree After 12th Science PCB
Following are the major Bachelor’s degree after 12th Science PCM:
- Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech)
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.)
- Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A)
- Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM)
- Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication (BJMC)
Diploma Course After 12th Science PCB
Following are the major diploma courses after 12th Science PCM:
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Diploma in Event Management
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering
- Diploma in Web Designing
- Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Diploma in Data Science
- Diploma in Animation and Multimedia
- Diploma in Foreign Language
- Diploma in Marine Engineering
Out of the above mentioned diploma courses, Diploma in Data Science, Event Management, Animation & Multimedia, etc. are some of the emerging career options. Therefore, doing all these diploma courses is more beneficial than doing other traditional diploma courses.
Best Engineering courses for PCB students are given below:-
B.E/ B.Tech Biotechnology
B.E/ B.Tech Bio Informatics
B.E/ B.Tech Genetic Engineering
B.E/ B.Tech Bio Medical Engineering
B.E/ B.Tech Cellular Engineering
B.E/ B.Tech Biological Systems Engineering
B.E/ B.Tech Food Technology
B.E./ B.Tech Bio-process Engineering
B.E/ B.Tech Biomimetics
B.E/ B.Tech Environmental Engineering
B.E/ B.Tech Biological Sciences and Bioengineering
B.E/ B.Tech Pharmaceutical Engineering
B.E/ B.Tech Micro-Biology and Immunology Engineering
Computer Course After 12th Science PCB
Following are the major computer courses after 12th science:
- BE or BTech in Computer Science
- B.Tech in Information Technology
- Bachelor Computer Science
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Diploma in Hardware and Networking
- Diploma in Computer Programming
- Certificate in C, C++ or Java
- computer aided designing security
- cyber security
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional
You can do any course from the above mentioned courses according to your convenience. Like if you have just passed 12th then B Tech or Diploma will be right for you.
Govt Exam list after 12th science
Following are the major government exams after 12th Science:
- National Defense Academy (NDA)
- Indian Air Force Common Admission Test
- Indian Navy Direct Entry Exam
- RRB ntpc
- RRB alp
- RRB group d
- SSC CHSL
- SSC gd
- SSC stenographer
- SSC MTS
Govt job list after 12th science
Following are the major government jobs after 12th science:
- Air force
- Assistant loco pilot
- Railway constable
- Railway clerk
- Technical assistant
- Lower division clerk
- Multi tasking staff
- Junior Secretary Assistant
- Submarine officer
After 12th science courses list pdf
UPDATING SOON ….
In this post of ours today, we told you about the course which can be done 12th science, hope you will like this post.
For Guest Post and Sponsorship Post Mail On email@example.com Follow me @ GoogleNews
FAQ : After 12th Science Courses list
Q – Which course is best after 12th science?
ANS- It completely depends on you, in which field you want to make your career. There are many courses after 12th from Science.
Q – Which course is easy after 12th science?
Microbiology – 3 years
10+2 with Science (minimum 55% marks)
Forensic Sciences – 3 years
10+2 with Science stream
Biotechnology (B.Sc. – 3 years, B.Tech – 4 years)
Min. 55% marks in 12th in any three out of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Maths or Computer Science subjects
Q- Can a pcmb student do computer science engineering ?
ANS- Yes, a PCMB student can study B.E. Computer Science engineering. Its totally depends on your interest ONLY …
READ MORE ON GYANTECH